Our range of fire doors has been successfully tested to BS476 (Parts 22 and 31). The range is available in GRP and thermoplastic and is ideal for use in all areas where Building Regulations require a fully approved FD30S fire doorset.
We offer a wide choice of colours with a grained finish and glazing options.
- Secure and durable.
- 10 year guarantee.
- High performance and virtually maintenance free.
- Through colour UV-stable.
- High resistance to denting, warping, bowing, twisting and splitting.
- Resistant to knocks and scratches. Peel, flake, crack and fade resistant.
- Fully reinforced 70mm PVC-U frame.
- Fully finished and pre-fitted with hardware, glazing and intumescent protection.
- Inward and outward opening configurations.
- Security options available.
- Kitemarked cylinder option for added security.
- Ultra low threshold options for internal applications.
- FD30 PVC-U double glazed sidelights and toplights available.